Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas my friends!  I hope you, your families, and friends are having a great holiday season.

It's wonderful to share time together.  Life and even these holidays can be hectic and stressful, so it's important to smile, relax, and be thankful for all of our blessings.  I hope you are enjoying some great conversations, activities, and just the simple pleasure of being together.

We are visiting my wife's parents in Missouri and soon will be visiting my parents in Chicago.  It's not easy on the kids or grandparents when we live so far apart, so savoring these moments when we can be together is extra special.

I wish each of you the very best.  Thanks for running with me!

Here are some pictures from this week in Missouri at my wife's parent's house.














Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment