Saturday, May 23, 2009

Congratulations Mackenzie!

My daughter, Mackenzie, graduated this week from grade school. I am so proud of my little girl.
Despite searching for the pause button of life, which would be fun to press to savor a moment, I have found that each day brings new joy from my ray of sunshine, Mackie.
She has been a good student, athlete, and all-around good person. I know I'm a little biased, but I just have to share that Mackie is such a wonderful girl.
While one chapter is ending, I am looking forward to what's next. Mackenzie is excited about high school. We have a summer to relax and enjoy before all the new experiences begin, but it will be a blast to see her continue to grow into a brilliant young lady.
Congratulations and God Bless you Mackenzie!
Love always,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment